If you have ever asked the question "I wonder what my CVE Master Management coupon pays for," all you need to do is walk the village during July and August to get a pretty good idea.
Forget the winter holidays! Forget his birthday! This is the time of year that CVE Master Management Executive Director Val Smikle loves the most! The big dry erase board in his office is chock full of projects and updates. Every summer CVE Master Management has a long list of capital improvement projects underway. This summer, they include:
- New roof for the Activity Center
- Replacement of giant water valves for Newport
- Resurface Tilford pool
- Repaving near Lyndhurst
- Repaving near Markham
- Repaving near Harwood
- Clean out storm drains (scroll down for an incredible story about this!)
- New water meter for Grantham F
- Replace directional signs on Century Boulevard
- New bus shelter at Tilford B
- New bus shelter at Durham pool
If that wasn't enough, towards the end of the summer CVE Master Management is also putting a new roof on Le Club.