UPDATE NUMBER 4
DATE: SEPTEMBER 27
Our area is currently under a tropical storm watch. A tropical storm watch means tropical storm winds are possible within the the next 48 hours.
With strong tropical winds and rain comes the possibility of isolated tornados and local flooding.
Please be extremely careful. Do not walk or drive through standing water. If you have items outside that could be blown over, please make sure they are secured or brought into a protected area.
CHANGES WITH THIS ADVISORY:
- Bulk collection on Wednesday, September 28th has been postponed. Do not put out any bulk items.
- If you have previously left bulk items for collection, please retrieve them if possible. They could pose a hazard in strong winds.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES:
- The Master Management office will be closed Wednesday, September 28.
- Transportation and security are currently operating normally. Should we experience winds above 35mph, bus service may be temporarily suspended and entry gates may be locked in the open position.
- Bar code installation is suspended Wednesday, September 28 through Thursday, September 29.
- Master Management crews will be working across the village during the next 48 hours to keep storm drains clear of debris.